Monday, February 6, 2012

Goal time!

Location: Brad's couch
Listening to: Television



Hey everyone! It's been a while since I last wrote, so I'm gonna take a page out of Allyson's book and list-summarize my thoughts and current events. Ok? Ok. GO!


This semester I...am really excited to get back into writing creatively. I haven't done that type of thing since my senior year of high school, and I miss it.
This semester I...am finding myself becoming weirdly addicted to Toddlers and Tiaras. It's so horrible and amazing at the same time. Like watching a train wreck.
This semester I...am planning to join two new clubs and actually attend the meetings.
This semester I...am planning to lose at least 15 lbs. I really want to get healthy and tone up a little bit, so I'm hitting the gym and watching what I eat!
This semester I...am starting a new job as an office assistant at a car dealership. It's already one of the best jobs ever. The work is easy, the people are friendly, and they buy you lunch on Saturdays. Plus I got a free jacket.

This semester I...need to be more patient and less emotional.
This semester I...need to not wait until the last minute to get things done.
This semester I...need to apply for internships so hopefully I can do something productive over the summer.
This semester I...need to start saving up to get an apartment this summer/next year!!
This semester I...need to teach myself how to budget my money instead of spending it mindlessly.

This semester I...want to spend more time outside and less time on my laptop.
This semester I...want to make a new friend or two.
This semester I...want to be as stress-free as possible.
This semester I...want to be less of a pushover and more of an assertive lady.
This semester I...want to get a 4.0 GPA, and I think I can do it.
This semester I...want to redesign my blog. Any ideas?

That's pretty much my life right now! Everything is going pretty nicely at the moment. I don't have a thing to complain about! I hope you're all having a good new year so far, and I promise I'm going to start posting more reliably!!

No comments:

Post a Comment