Sunday, November 4, 2012

New Project!!!

Hello friends!

I just started a new project that I'm pretty excited for. My dream job is to be a book reviewer or a reader at a literary agency. It would be amazing to get paid to read. I can't think of anything better.

So, I started a second blog. Don't worry! I'll still update this one with my life stuff (hopefully I'll find more time to update it semi-frequentlly!!!), but now I'll also be blogging over at http://abbiereadsbooks.blogspot.com

Please, please, please check it out! Especially if you like reading! I've won a few advance copies of books on Goodreads in the last few weeks, so I'm hoping to get some reviews of those up ASAP! I also want to review newer books that come out. I really want to focus on a specific niche (like historical fiction or young adult), but right now I'm just gonna try to get the hang of reviewing before I narrow in on something.

If you have any recommendations for books I should read and review, please let me know! Or if you have any tips or advice for a review blog, I would love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment