Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bear Party

Location: Desk
Listening to: ABC Family
Today's Odd Holiday(s): Button Day; Have A Party With Your Bear Day
Followers: 24!!!!



Welcome, Brittany Ciara!!! I'm so glad that you're now a part of my blog community. I hope you enjoy it! :)

I had a difficult time deciding which picture to go with for today. Obviously, Party With Your Bear Day is pretty unique. I wanted to do something related to that. Apparently, it's a day to chill out with your favorite teddy bear. And I found a really adorable picture of two ratty old teddy bears on a rocking chair wearing party hats. And then I found this.

Tough choices.

Thank you all for the wonderful and supportive comments on my last post. Brad and I are officially dating now. He's really nice. But that's all I'm going to say for now, because I don't want to be one of those girls who gets a boyfriend and then can't talk about anything else.

School is starting to get to the stressful time period known as finals. I have several tests and papers due this week and a few more next week. Then I get a nice, long weekend for Thanksgiving (which I'm looking forward to so much), and then back for a few more weeks and a slew of tests.

Last weekend, I went home to see the musical at my former high school. It was so surreal to be watching and not on stage. Especially because the show they did looked like it was a blast. I was so proud of everyone, because it really was a wonderful performance. My second cousin was one of the smaller leads, and he totally stole the show. And my friend's little sister (who is pretty much like my little sister) had this solo at the beginning of one song, and I got chills. It was incredible.

This is going to sound terrible, but I didn't realize how little I miss people I thought I'd miss like crazy until I saw them in person. I was looking forward to seeing some of my best friends, who I haven't seen since August, so badly. And then I saw them and didn't really care.

I wonder if it's because I still talk to them a lot, or because I simply have new friends here that make it kind of seem less significant when I see my old friends. There were some people who I was absolutely ecstatic to see.  It just kind of baffled me that I didn't care that much about some of my other friends.

Well, I think that's all I have to say for now. I might not update much for the next week or so, until I get home for Thanksgiving. But I hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the boy. :] Isn't going back to your high school so weird?! Always a mix of emotions... and confusion.. when I go back.

    Also, I REALLY wonder how close we live to each other. We should find out.

    ReplyDelete