Sunday, October 30, 2011

Her-my-oh-knee

Location: Brad's apartment
Listening to: Van Helsing




Guess who I was for Halloween? I bet you'll never figure it out. Especially if you love a certain series about a fictional wizard. You'll never guess!!!*

This weekend my friend Nicole was in town visiting me, so we obviously spent the weekend hanging out and eating terribly. Yesterday she, my old roommate Allison, Brad, Brad's friend Kent and I went to see a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show.

And. It. Was. Amazing.

I had never seen RHPS in a theater, so I was really excited when we found a theater nearby that was showing it. I've always wanted to attend one of the cult showings of it where people dress up and throw things at the screen. And that's exactly what I got.

No one was really dressed up in the costumes of characters from the movie, but lots of people were wearing costumes of some sort. And I'm still picking rice out of my hair from the wedding scene.

It was pretty great.

(Random side note: Does anyone know how to reattach keys to your computer keyboard? My left-side CTRL key (which is the only CTRL key I use) fell off a few months ago and will not reattach, no matter how hard I try to push it back into it's place. It's really obnoxious, because whenever I want to bold or italicize or underline anything, I have to very carefully push my detached key or try to find the one on the right side, which is very obnoxious.)

How was your Halloween, internet? Did you dress up as anything scary/cute/ridiculous? Did you go to any crazy haunted houses, parties, or corn mazes? Did you go trick-or-treating, even though you are most likely way older than normal trick-or-treaters? Tell me your plans! Describe your costumes! I want to hear all about it!

*Ok. For those of you who couldn't figure it out from the picture, I was Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. Brad was Ron, and there is a pretty cute picture of the two of us together, but I don't want to plaster his image all over the internet and inspire girls to want to steal him from me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment