Friday, February 11, 2011

Lobster!

Location: Dorm desk
Listening to: Some obnoxious TV church show
Mood: Happy
Snickers Bars Eaten: Too many. Way too many.




This is my all time favorite picture. I am so excited I actually have a reason to post it. Is it cruel that when I have children, I want to dress them up like that for Halloween? Because I find food costumes for babies really, really adorably hilarious.

Anyway, last night was pretty great. I've had a really busy week. Monday I had classes, work, and my radio show with Brad. Tuesday I had classes, work, and a meeting for the radio station. Wednesday I had classes, my solo radio show, my Big Brothers Big Sisters lunch buddy thing, and then more classes. So life was pretty hectic.

Yesterday, I had classes and work, and then Brad and I went to his friend Seth's for dinner. It was kind of a double date with Brad's friends Seth and Whitney. They all work together and I guess he talks a lot about me, so they both wanted to meet me. So we went over there and hung out with them. I was really, really shy, but Seth and Whitney would ask me stuff to get me to talk, and every once in a while I would chime in with something by myself.

For dinner, Seth made fresh lobster, which was really good. I'd never had lobster before (save for one bite of someone's leftovers one time), but I love seafood. It was really messy, but it was a lot of fun. And then there was homemade raspberry and lemon curd tarts for dessert. Which were delicious. I love raspberries, so I was totally happy with the food choice.

It was really nice to meet some more of Brad's friends, though. All of the one's I've met have been really nice to me, which is cool, because I'm usually painfully shy around new people, especially ones who I really want to like me. And I really want his friends to like me.

I can't wait until he can meet some of my friends. He's planning on coming up to my hometown over Spring Break to meet my family and some of my friends. A few of my guy friends have already added him on Facebook and stuff and talk to him a lot, so I'm pretty sure they'll get along well. I'm excited.

Well, that's really all I have to say for now. I hope you guys are all having a nice week!

1 comment:

  1. That really is a great picture. I don't think anyone truly needs an occasion to use it though. It seems all purposeful.

    ReplyDelete