Friday, March 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Location: Home
Listening to: An episode of Mythbusters
Currently Reading: The Sonnet Lover by Carol Goodman



This is what my spring break looks like. Yup, that's right, instead of spending my week off someplace sunny, I came home to a snowstorm. It's kind of typical, really. I spent all winter begging for snow and complaining when we didn't get it. Now that it's spring and I'm eager for rain and sun and warmth, we get dumped on.

Thanks, Mother Nature. I really enjoy your sense of humor.

Spring Break hasn't been a complete failure, though. Brad came up to visit and meet my parents and some of my friends. It was pretty exciting. He'd never been to my town before, so I got to give him the grand tour and show him everything. We wandered around and got cupcakes at this new bakery downtown. He'd met my mom before, but he met my dad and my friend Dillon. It was a pretty good time (even though I got really tired and cranky at one point).

The rest of break was spent doing some work for my mom and filling out job applications for the summer.

How've you guys been lately? Little Miss Michelle, I'm glad you like what you've read! I hope you come back soon! The rest of you, sorry for the lack of updates and kind of crappy posts! If you have any ideas for things you want to hear about from me, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are happy and I like hearing about your adventures. You write so well and are a good person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Wisconsin. You woould have a snowstorm just as it starts to get nice. BLARGH!!

    I'm so happy to hear things with Brad are still going well. It's fun showing new people around hometowns. Except sometimes I get frustrated because I want them to love it as much as I do, but how can I expect them too?

    Hope you're enjoying your last few days on break!

    ReplyDelete