Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow = Love

Location: Desk
Listening to: ABC Family
Today's Odd Holiday(s): Ice Cream Day; Violin Day




This is currently the view from my window at school. I know I've posted pictures of this view before, so if you have time, you should try to look at them all in sequence. Somewhere under all of that white powdery stuff, there is quite a lot of concrete, including a hill, a curb, and a road. Try to spot where they are! I bet you can't.

I love snow. So much. It makes the world seem so sparkley and magical. Like, everything seems fresh and clean and new. It makes me want to sit inside and be cozy and run outside and play like a small child all at once.

Finals are upon us. I have two tomorrow during my regular class times, then a study day Wednesday, then one final each day on Thursday, Friday, and Monday. Then I finally get to go back home! I'm so excited. I don't think any of my tests will be terribly hard, so that should be nice. I'm hardly even stressing. Hardly.

I hope you all are having a marvelous winter so far. Have any of you seen your first snowfall of the year yet? What do you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. I love snow. My favorite is at night when the world has been blanketed and sound is dampened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I love snow. So much. It makes the world seem so sparkley and magical. Like, everything seems fresh and clean and new."

    That ladies and gents is why I love this blog so much. It's like youth and sunshine in one stop shopping.

    ReplyDelete