Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back on Campus

Location: Work
Listening to: Nothing
Days til Move In: -1
Followers: 47

First of all, welcome Ash and Sydney! There are few things I enjoy as much as seeing that new people are following me. Well, my blog. I get creeped out if people are literally following me. But you know what I mean. Thanks!

Second of all, thank you to everyone who gave me great advice on my PC/Mac debate. It sounds like PC is the way to go for my situation, but if you have other thoughts or opinions, I would love to hear them!

Anyway, I am back on campus. I love being on campus. Seriously. It's awesome to be back around so many people and in a place where I can see my boyfriend and my friends as frequently as I want.

I'm pretty sure this year is going to be fantastic. Why, you ask? Oh, I'll tell you why!

Why This Year Is Going To Rock:

-My job. I am at work right now, and I am blogging. And Facebooking. All I have to do today is answer the phone and take messages. I can take a break whenever I want for however long I want. It pretty much rules. I doubt every day will be like this, because I haven't been trained for anything yet, but I bet some days will. And that's good enough for me.

-My roommate. I'm living with a random person this year, and so far, I think we're going to get along really well. She's a junior (I'm a sophomore), and she's super friendly and nice and fun and we seem to have a good amount in common. She's going to introduce me to TrueBlood (which I haven't ever seen yet, but really, really want to).

-My friends. I already have plans with a few of my friends to hang out and stuff. And I'm really excited. Because they're really awesome.

-My boyfriend. He is the best ever. And I get to see him every day. And it is wonderful and amazing and makes me super happy.

-My class schedule. No class til 2 p.m. on Monday and no class at all on Friday. So I pretty much have a four day weekend.

Pretty much, it is the greatest thing ever. And I'm really excited.

How are things going for those of you headed back to school? Are you looking forward to your classes and things? Or do you wish summer wasn't ending?

1 comment:

  1. Aww I wish I could find a job like that! And I'm glad things are good for you this year - I adore four day weekends! :)

    ReplyDelete