Monday, September 26, 2011

Ravenclaw

Location: Work
Listening to: Professors discuss summer coarses
Days Without Fast Food: 4





MY POTTERMORE ACCOUNT FINALLY OPENED!

And I must say, I'm pretty impressed with the website. If you ignore the fact that it tends to get overloaded with people and kicks you out occasionally, it's a lot of fun. You get to walk through the chapters of the books and find information J.K. Rowling planned out, but never published. You take quizzes Rowling wrote to be chosen by your wand and to be sorted into your house.

You find out a lot of really cool stuff, and it's really interesting.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my excitement. If you get an account, add me when it opens!

OakMidnight50

More later!

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, other than the fact that they may have slightly underestimated just how many people would want to be signed on all the time, and therefore it shuts down a lot, I'm really enjoying it. I'll send you a fancy little friend request soon! I'm so loving all the additional information about the details. And the wandlore stuff is so great. My wand is absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete