Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Location: Dorm Desk
Listening to: Transatlanticisim by Death Cab For Cutie
Today's Odd Holiday(s): MY BIRTHDAY!; Cookbook Launch Day; Moment of Frustration Day; Old Farmer's Day



Today was my birthday. It was really great. My roommate made me an adorable bracelet and I'm approaching 100 birthday wishes on Facebook.

Other wonderful things happened, but they're the type of wonderful that I want to keep for myself at the moment.

I hope you all had a great day, too. :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday ..on the right day this time. And WooHoo on the wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I hope it is absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kitty Kat, this truly is the best time of your life.

    ReplyDelete