Thursday, May 20, 2010

I made this for you.

Location: Desk
Listening to: The Office
Days til Graduation: 18

Hey folks. I don't really know what to write about, so I'm gonna make another list. K?


10 Things That Are On My Mind RIGHT NOW:

  1. I love Julian Smith.
  2. These next 18 days can not go fast enough. I'm pretty sure time is going to draaaaaaag, though.
  3. I wish college would hurry up and be here. I need a change of scenery. Everything seems so boring right now. And all of my friends who graduated last year are coming back now and they have all these awesome stories. And I just really want to get out of this town.
  4. My new hair cut is nice. It's not that much different from how it was, but I like it.
  5. When will the doctor finally get back to me? I went in yesterday to get some blood drawn and an x-ray taken. I'm curious to find out if I actually have anything. But they didn't say when they'll get back to me. So, yeah.
  6. Exboyfriend #1 is over-eager. All of the time. In a complete violation of his character, he admitted he sucked at guitar to me today. And then offered how to teach me to play the guitar. He assured me it'd be free of charge. What I'm wondering is: Why would he thing I'd want him as a teacher if he just said he sucked?
  7. I should have my drivers license revoked. Today I came about six inches away from t-boning a person while trying to turn onto the street where the place I was going to get my hair cut is. I didn't see them coming in the other lane and I went and I almost killed her and myself. But she was fine and I'm fine, so it's fine. I also accidentally cut someone off and almost made them rear-end me. So I really shouldn't be allowed to drive.
  8. I like summer clothes. Like dresses and skirts. And I finally found a pair of shorts I like.
  9. I want a snack. But we don't have any good snacks and I'm not inventive enough to come up with anything.
  10. Thinking up 10 things that are on my mind was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

1 comment:

  1. He wants to teach you guitar as away to get back together?

    ReplyDelete