Sunday, May 23, 2010

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Location: Desk
Listening to: Late night TV
Days til Graduation: Not sure.

Tonight was Willy-Wonka/Heavyweights movie night at Jess's. There were massive amounts of candy. Like, huge quantities. I ate so much sugar I'm pretty sure a diabetic vampire would go into a coma from drinking my blood. Here is an example of what we ate:


Yup. That's popcorn, Sour Patch Kids, two kinds of Kit-Kats, licorice, caramel filled chocolates, Milk Duds, Junior Mints, Swedish Fish, licorice, soda, and tacos. It was a good night.

Today was actually a good day overall. I hung out with Cassie this morning. We went on an adventure to find our town's mysterious second Taco Bell because the one we always go to is currently a pile of rubble. They're remodeling it because it was pretty much the sketchiest place in town. But we tracked down the other one way faster than we thought and didn't even get lost. So we ate. And went to the mall. And looked for cute boys. And failed at finding any.

Then I hung out with Alison, and we went on an adventure to find some tiny zip lock bags because she's in charge of props for a community theater production of Rent and they needing something to put the powdered sugar that's pretend crack in. That actually took a long time to find. And it was an adventure.

Then I went to Jess's.

I had something more significant to talk about, but honestly, I'm kind of amazed I'm lucid enough to write. My eyes keep doing that thing where they won't stay open. I'll probably wake up forgetting I even wrote this.

So gooodnight.

1 comment:

  1. That's a sugar coma waiting to happen. You all must have been bouncing off the walls.

    ReplyDelete