Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cop Out

Location: Dorm desk
Listening to: Seinfeld
Days Without Fast Food: 17




Hey there, Internet. I bet you thought I almost forgot about you today. Well, you'd be correct. Which is why the picture I took for today is of a drawing my friend Lauren made me for my birthday (with my millions and millions of fortune cookie fortunes stuck in the frame) and you can clearly see the beginning of this blog post in the background.

I'm not gonna lie to you, Blog Every Day April is starting to become a challenge. I mean, I usually have a hard time coming up with witty/relevant things to talk about or tell you guys. And that's when I only update once or twice a week. Doing it every day is exhausting my brain.

There's also the fact that this weekend, I'm taking a road trip with my friend Jess and I have no clue if I'm going to be able to update while I'm visiting her. But I really don't want to fail BEDA like I did last year. So I'm facing quite the dilemma.

I think I might resort to doing daily lists. Or those stupid (but addictive) surveys that were popular back in the Myspace days that just ask the same five questions in slightly different ways. I feel like I'm in eighth grade every time I do one (and I still do them sometimes), but they're a nice cop out for when I'm feeling completely uncreative.

Is there anything you guys want to see me talk about? I'm open to just about any (not perverted) idea. If you guys really want to listen to me ramble about something in particular, let me know and I would be more than happy to oblige.

I think that's it for now. Brad's news show comes on soon, and I always watch.

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'm am so going to try some of that tea. My anxiety is awful. I may even be taking some meds soon, but it scares me to go on meds for something psychological.

    Second of all, that liquid chai mix? YES. LOVE that stuff.

    Hmm... what to blog about... how about, your faith/beliefs? I'm pretty open about mine, and always love to hear about everyone else's... even if it's not what I believe.

    ReplyDelete