Monday, April 18, 2011

I PITY THE FOOL!

Location: Brad's Couch
Listening to: How I Met Your Mother
Days Without Fast Food: 23




Internet, I know what you're thinking. "Really, Abbie? You're still at your boyfriend's apartment? And you're posting pictures of babies dressed up like Mr. T?!?* What has gotten into you??" To which I can only reply, "Um. Nothing? What part about that surprises you?"

There's really not a lot going on in my life right now, besides a lot of essay writing. And contemplating giving this blog a revamp. I'd really like to redesign the background and header and stuff, but I'm exceedingly crappy at the whole graphic design thing and I don't know what I want it to look like besides pretty and classy and not like a 13-year-old is writing it.

Any suggestions? Or better yet, do YOU want to come up with a cool layout/header/design for my blog? You would get all the credit for it, and my everlasting gratitude!! Let me know in the comments!

Really, though, I have nothing to report for today. So, more tomorrow!

*Whoever took that baby-in-a-Mr.-T-costume photo is a genius. I'm not sure who it was, but I Stumbled that picture and spent the next five minutes trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment