Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's Thursday?

Location: Desk.
Listening to: Reba. Ew.
Days til Graduation: 53? Maybe?

This is gonna be a super short one. I know there was a comment on my last post but I checked it this morning and I can't remember who it was from or what they said (although, I'm fairly sure whatever it was amused me?) so I won't respond right now.

Today I was walking down the stairs at the end of the day and the guy in front of me was wearing a jean jacket. With a wolf embroidered on the back. It made me really happy, because I was having a kind of off day (I kept thinking it was Friday even though, newsflash! it's definitely Thursday).

It's humid again. And I think it might rain at some point in the next 24 hours, but there's really no way to be sure. But I want this humidity to go away, because it's making wearing clothes kind of a miserable experience and society says walking around un-nude is the more acceptable way to go.

Alright. Tomorrow I practice my duet with White Chocolate for our variety show (which auditions are coming up for). We're doing Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard. He's playing guitar and singing back up vocals and I'm singing most of it and playing piano. I'm reallyreallyreallyreally excited for it. Hopefully I don't suck it up, though. I'm going to be really nervous practicing with him! Aagghhh!!!

Then my friend Dani and I are having a girls night. Which will be awesome, because I desperately need some girl time to un-freak my mind. There will be much shopping and watching Gilmore Girls and gossip about boys. Of course.

Now, off to my grandparents. Aggghhhhh! More later (although I really don't know when I'm going to have time to write tomorrow! Ahhh!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment