Friday, April 30, 2010

Goodbye, BEDA!

Location: Couch
Listening to: Sax music?
Days til Graduation: 38

Ok, there are 2 minutes until I have to leave for work until 10, then I'm going to Dan's for movies. So I need to get this done now, because I can't miss the last day of BEDA! That would be blasphemy!

Good news:
-White Chocolate and I made it into the variety show!! So I get more excuses to hang out with him to practice.
-It stormed today. And it was glorious.
-My friends actually invited me to something. You don't know how incredible/rare that is. I'll explain more about it later.
-The video I posted yesterday is finally working, so feel free to watch it if you like. Just don't make fun of me. :p

Bad news:
-That's all I have time for! But I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment