Sunday, August 1, 2010

BEDA....again!

Location: The couch
Listening to: Shanghai Noon
Days til College: 26


So, Blog Every Day August has been declared. Crazy, right? So I guess all my free time is now gone. Forever. Goodbye, free time! I hardly knew ye....

I really have just about nothing to write about today. Yesterday I sat around and did nothing. I had pretty much the same plans today. I might knit a little, work on my Map of Hogwarts puzzle, whatever. I already updated my vlog for the day, so that's done with. Perhaps I'll read.

Does anyone have any good book suggestions? I've been rereading old favorites lately because I'm broke and not really sure what's out there that I want to read. I like the typical teenage-girl-oriented books (teenage girl character meets boy, falls in love with boy, faces hardship, gets boy in the end) a la Sarah Dessen and Megan McCafferty. I also like mystery/adventure/fantasy types of things. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to books.

I guess that's it for now. My mind is blank. More tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. There's this really great series called The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I would recommend it to anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lex, I was totally just thinking that I need to read those! Literally about 30 seconds ago. Whoaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I would recomend Ophelia by Lisa Klien, its a great book based on Shakespares, Hamlet, which is cool.
    I love your blog :)

    <3 Tisah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Depending on if you want to stick with YA, I'll second reading The Hunger Games.

    But if you want something else, I'd recommend JD Salinger's "9 Stories" which is literally 9 short stories.

    ReplyDelete