Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I can't count.

Location: Couch
Listening to: The 10th Kingdom (again)
Days til College: 25
Followers: 17!!!


Hello, folks. So, I'm pretty sure I previously didn't have 17 followers. I think until today, I only had 16. This is quite possibly wrong because my brain is kind of dead and I'm bad with counting to begin with. Along with the mystery of how many followers I had before comes the mystery of...who is the new follower? Oh jeeze, I feel like a jerk for not remembering who's who.

I've narrowed it down to two possible options. So, WELCOME! to either Jessica or Kristina! And to whoever is not the new follower.....heeeyyyyyyyy.....awkward.......yeaaaahhhhhhhhh.

I didn't do a whole lot today. My plans of watching more Brotherhood 2.0 fell through because I went to Barnes & Noble with my mom. I ended up buying Hunger Games (as per Lex's recommendation) and Paper Towns. I'm excited to read them both.

But first I'm rereading this series I liked when I was younger (and by 'younger', I mean 14, which was only a few years ago). I don't know if the series has a name, but the books are letters written back and fourth between two cousins, one of whom is having her first Season in London (this is pre-1900, by the way) and the other is stuck in the country. And magic exists in their version of the world, so of course they both get mixed up in this crazy magical nonsense. It's really amusing. I love it.

Well, I think that's it for tonight. My friend Lindsey and I might collaborate for some stuff on YouTube. Which would be awesome. But I guess I'll have more to say tomorrow.

Night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that series sounds interesting! What's the name of the first book? And yay for 17 followers even if who that 17th follower is is a mystery!

    ReplyDelete