Saturday, August 7, 2010

Not getting eaten by bears

Location: A tent
Listening to: Wilderness noise
Days til College: 21
Followers: ?


Hah! I realized that it's BEDA. And by missing posts while camping, I'd be doing the same thing I did in April for BEDA. Which is fail at blogging every day.

Thank God for the delayed post setting thing.

Yes, ladies and gents that means you will continue to get posts from me, EVEN WHILE I'M NOT AT A COMPUTER!! Isn't that awesome? I can just see you rolling your eyes and going, "Great. I thought I'd gotten rid of her. And here she is, cluttering my internet with nonsense."

Shhhhh. You know you love it.

Well, right now I'm probably either in a car or at a campsite. The place we're camping supposedly has waterfalls, so maybe I'll see some of those. Hopefully I don't fall in. That'd be so typical for me. I tend to fall over a lot (I don't know if I mentioned that at all before). That might make kind of a cool story, though. I could use it as an icebreaker when I meet people in college.

"Hey. I'm Abbie. What's something you did this summer. Oh, that's cool. I fell down a waterfall. Yeah. I'm badass. Let's be friends."


Well, I really don't know what else to write about. Because today hasn't happened yet. So, uh...yeah. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment