Sunday, August 8, 2010

CampCampCampCampCampCampCrap.

Location: The wildernesss
Listening to: Things.
Days til College: 19
Followers: ?


I just realized I've been getting my days til college wrong. Oops. I gave myself an extra day. I'm too lazy to go back and fix it, so I figured I'd just draw your attention to it and embarrass myself instead. Because I rock.

Hopefully by this point I'll have finished Catching Fire (not literally, I really would not enjoy catching fire, and that's a very real hazard when you take me camping). Hopefully it's as awesome as it seems to be. Hopefully I haven't fallen over a waterfall or gotten mauled by wild animals or managed to mortify myself in any other way.

Since I'm not actually here to talk to you, you guys should suggest things for me to blog about when I get back so it will be extra interesting. Anything. I will write about literally anything (within reason, if it's something gross, I'm gonna skip it).

Have fun brainstorming. I'm excited to see what you come up with for me. If I get enough, maybe I'll do a week where I just blog about your ideas? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment