Saturday, August 21, 2010

OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD!!!OHMYGOD!!!!!

Location: Couch
Listening to: Obama impressions on SNL
Days til College: 6


OH MY DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS!! I think I need to breathe into a paper bag or something because I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED. Take a guess. Just take one teeny little guess about what I'm excited about right now before I tell you. Feel free to leave your guess in the comments and then see if you are right afterwards. I'll give you an inspirational picture to look at while you contemplate what could possisbly have me this wound up.




This is a basket of puppies, commonly referred to as a "puppy basket". Images like this are often used on inspirational posters that say things like, "Hope" or "Integrity." Because nothing has more integrity than a basket full of puppies.





Ok. Have you guessed yet? I will tell you. Right now.

MY UKULELE CAME!!!! FOUR DAYS EARLY!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!

Best ever. I worked a ton today and it wasn't half bad because we have a new Manager-In-Training and she's super cool and it was incredibly slow so we mostly just hung out. And then I came home to find this teeny tiny little guitar shaped package on my bed. Faaannntastic!!

Well, one of these days when I'm not in a house full of people who make me self conscious about my musical abilities, I will play you guys something. Any requests? I'll put some of my exploits up on the YouTube.

Ohh goodness, I'm so excited right now. This is way better than being threatened by a ghost. :)

1 comment:

  1. haha. well congrats! :)

    check mine?: http://www.listenthenspeak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete