Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's official. I fail at BEDA.

Location: Couch
Listening to: The Insider
Days til College: 13

Agghhh!!! Ok. Thats it. I'm just a failure at blogging every day. I tried. I really, really did! Yesterday I had a legitimate excuse. My friends were over and I didn't think they'd be here long enough to impede my blogging ability.

Today, I have no excuse. Well, I do. But not a reasonable one. I worked from 5 til midnight, but I totally knew I was supposed to work. I could have blogged earlier in the day, but I didn't.

Sorry.

Well, now that I'm done berating myself for neglecting you guys, I think I'm done. I'm trying to upload some YouTube stuff, so check that out. And so far I've gotten exactly zero suggestions for future blog posts or videos. So get on that. Ok? Ok.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment