Wednesday, August 25, 2010

IT'S COMING!!

Location: Couch
Listening to: Nothing
Days til College: 2


My copy of Mockingjay is finally in my city! YAY!!! Except I have plans all day so I probably won't get a chance to read it until tonight. Yes, UPS failed me and didn't bring me one of the most anticipated books of my life on the day it came out. Bright side is that it's still going to be here a day earlier than I originally thought.

I really don't have much to write about because it's 9:30 a.m. and I've been awake for literally 15 minutes. I started learning "Light A Way" by He Is We on my uke last night, and I'm getting pretty decent at it.

Our local Taco Bell reopens today, which is kind of the most exciting thing that has happened all summer (can you tell we live in a small town?). It used to be really ghetto and scary looking, which was half the fun of going there. You felt like you were in real Mexico. And about to be kidnapped by the drug cartel. Plus, it only fit about 20 people inside. During the lunch rush, there were literally people jammed in every open space and you could hardly move.

So now it's all big and shiny and fancy looking and my guess is there will be a lot more seating and it will be considerably less sketchy and you probably won't have to walk outside and around the back by the drive-thru to access the bathroom. (That was terrifying if you had to pee at midnight and you were there).

Ok. I guess that's it. To make up for my lack of stuff today, go watch this video. It will help explain some funny things that happened to me yesterday in a much funnier way than I could on here. See you when I'm done with Mockingjay!

No comments:

Post a Comment